Get Instant Online Quote
Romanian Interpreter and Translator
I provide Romanian Interpreter and Romanian Translation services with a proactive approach. Quality is paramount so I will always assess your specific needs as a customer based on your target audience and the scope of translation or interpreting project. Also, I can advise if it is recommendable to have it proofread by a second Romanian Translator or by a technical expert.
All final Romanian translation and interpreting quotes are tailored to your specific needs and to the particular nature of the project. Please provide me with as much information as possible (confidentiality is guaranteed) and I will always deliver on my promise.
I provide the following interpreting specialisations:
- Legal Aid
- Medical Interpreting (Conferences, Business Meetings)
- Tourism sector
- Business and related fields
- Various Technical Fields
I provide the following translation specialisations:
- Legal documents
- Medical documents
- Tourism sector
- Business and Related fields
- Various other Technical fields
- Website translations
- Books translations
Courses I teach
- Diploma In Public Services Interpreting (DPSI)
- Diploma in Translation (DipTrans)
I have known Diana Singureanu, professionally, for the last 6 years and admire her work commitment and ethics. Diana has been teaching the DPSI Law preparatory course since September 2010 and I have received great feedback on her skills and teaching methods. Her work with the students included practising consecutive and simultaneous interpreting, sight translation and feedback on written work. She has been an excellent role model to her students, always working to high standards and that is why I am delighted to have her on my team of DPSI Tutors. I have no hesitation in recommending her as an interpreter and tutor/trainer as I trust she will be fully committed to any course/project she embarks on.
Helena El Masri – DPSI Online
Excellent job, very professional and well-mannered. Very easy to work with.
Estefania Solar, Event Manager, Bristol Summit
Every Romanian Interpreting course needs Diana – her teaching is compelling, rigorous and imbued with an uncanny knack to hit the precise ‘mot juste’ in both Romanian and English. Her Public Service Interpreting knowledge is current, topical and fresh from the reality of Romanian individuals faced with the British Legal system. It is a privilege to be her interlocutor.
Lydia Hogarth (DPSI candidate)
As a member of IAPTI (The International Association of Professional Translators and Interpreters), I abide by their Code of Ethics. Thus, as a professional Romanian Interpreter and Romanian Translator, I shall:
- I shall always maintain confidentiality with regard to any information or materials (working practices, lists of clients, commercial secrets and manufacturing or technological processes) received from my clients.
- This means that I will not disclose any part of them without permission from the client and that I shall not use them to my benefit or to the detriment of the customers or of third parties, except in cases in which disclosure of such information becomes unavoidable by reason of force majeure.
- Always carry out translating and interpreting projects responsibly and diligently
- Only accept projects for which I am able to guarantee a good standard of quality
- Not take part in any practices that are detrimental to the interests of my profession
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technologies in my profession by undertaking continuous professional development.
- I do not take part in any activities that could be detrimental to my profession.
- I always do my best to offer services of the highest possible standards.
- I do not encourage or support unfair competition by offering or accepting fees below those considered fair in the market where I practice my profession.
I can do the translation myself, can you just check it for me?
I can do this for a fee however I reserve the right to take on the job only after I had the opportunity to evaluate the translation in order to establish the level of proofreading and editing required. If the quality is particularly poor (which can be expected if it was not done by a professional translator) I may have to apply a higher fee according to the amount of time I need to spend on reviewing the translation. I usually use track changes function in word so it will be a straightforward and transparent process.
How long does it take to complete a translation?
This varies according to the difficulty of texts and my availability of course. In general, my daily output is between 2-3,000 words per day. If your translation is urgent, however, we will do my best to meet the deadline (especially if it is a short document) without compromising on quality however it may be that I will have to recommend a trusted colleague to assist you if I already have other commitments.
I need certified Romanian Translation Services of my documents. What is this and how can I get it?
If the documents you need translated are to be submitted in Court or as part of an official application process (diplomas, university transcripts, or birth and marriage certificates) usually a certification will be required as well. I can organize this for you and as a professional Romanian Translator and Romanian Interpreter I can take the oath in the presence of a public notary or a solicitor (there will be an additional fee for their services). As part of this certification, I will provide a short description of my qualifications and background.
Latest From Our Blog
Language Interpreters & Emotional Intelligence. How do we use emotional intelligence & why does it matter?
Why perfectly good interpreters succumb when faced with stressful situations? Why others thrive under pressure and need the adrenalin to perform better? Why some interpreters are more comfortable with our ‘invisible’ role? Why others are keen to interact and make...
November 2016 at the Novotel London City South, 10:30 for 11:00 am
“Dear Colleagues, We will be holding one of our regular seminar events at the Novotel London City South on the 19 November 2016, 10.30 for 11:00. There will two seminars in the morning, followed by a buffet lunch with networking opportunities and a third seminar in...