Who we are
My website address is: https://romanianconferenceinterpreter.com/
romanianconferenceinterpreter.com/is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
romanianconferenceinterpreter.com/may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01.02.2019
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email protected]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Diana Singureanu at [email protected]
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect
General Information about cookies
- A cookie is a small file typically consisting of a string of letters and numbers that is sent by our web server to your web browser (e.g. Chrome or Edge), and is then stored by the browser. Each time the browser requests a page from the server, it sends this small file back to the server so that the server can distinguish and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and improve the experience for returning users.
- Cookies can be either ‘session cookies ‘or ‘persistent cookies’. A session cookie will expire, be deleted, at the end of the user session, when you close your web browser. A persistent cookie will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until a set expiry date (unless you go in and manually delete it before the expiry date).
- To recognise your device when you visit our websites;
- To log on and register on our websites:
- To improve our websites’ usability;
- To analyse the use of our websites;
- To link to email marketing campaigns;
- To improve the security of our websites; and
- For the general administration of our websites.
Cookies on our website
We use both session cookies and persistent cookies on this website. Session cookies are those that delete themselves when you leave the site. Persistent cookies are those that have an expiry date after you first visit our website.
Most cookies we use are persistent cookies to give you a better experience and service, as well as making it more secure.
For your information these are the cookies active on our website
|Used to distinguish users. Persistent cookie.||2 years|
|_gid||Used to distinguish users. Persistent cookie.||24 hours|
|_gat||Used to throttle request rate. If Google Analytics is deployed via Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be named _dc_gtm_<property-id>. Persistent cookie. |
|PHPSESSID||The PHPSESSID cookie is native to PHP and enables websites to store serialised state data. The PHPSESSID cookie disappears once the website and session is closed. Session cookie |
|When you close the browser|
These are request that are made from a user to an external service. Despite the fact that these requests don’t set any cookies, they can still transfer privacy information to third parties.
We have the following Third-party Requests enabled on our website
|Google Tag Manager||https://www.googletagmanager.com/|
|Live Chat||Live chat functionality|
|Google Adwords||Pay per Click Advertising|
|Google Remarketing||Re-marketing to previous visitors of the website|
- Analytics are persistent cookies that allow us to recognise, count the number of visitors, and provide anonymous data about how our visitors use our websites.
- Using analytics cookies helps us improve the way our websites work and navigate, ensuring that users are able to find what they are looking for without difficulty. No personally identifiable data is collected about you.
- We use Google Analytical Cookies ending with: _ga, _gid, _gat
- For further information please click here https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
Managing and Blocking cookies
- You can block some or all cookies by activating the setting on your browser. If you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our websites. This may impair your ability to fully utilise our websites.
- More information about cookies can be found on the website http://www.aboutcookies.org. This also gives details on how to delete cookies from your device. For information on how to do this on your smart mobile phone or tablet browser, please consult your device’s manual, or manufacturer.
- More information can be found here: http://docs.businesscatalyst.com/reference/misc/bc-cookies.html.
- By clicking “ACCEPT” on the cookie banner, you agree to the placement of cookies on your device, unless you actively block them. If you choose not to receive our cookies, we cannot guarantee that your experience will be as fulfilling as it would otherwise be, in fact you might not be able to access any or all of the website. Once your consent has been provided, this message will not appear again when you revisit. If you, or another user of your computer, wish to withdraw your consent at any time, you can do so by altering your browser settings.
- If you have any questions about our cookies or this cookies policy please contact us by email to [email protected]